5 Apr 2013

Online Shopping Experience with Bagskart.com

Hi everyone..
Today I would like to share my shopping experience with online shopping site bagskart.com. I have heard so many negative reviews about this site due to which I was so worried when I placed my order with them.. To know my experience with them, read on..
It also facilitates watches, optical wear and jewellery through its sister sites watchkart.com, lenskart.com and jewelskart.com respectively which I haven't tried yet..

You can visit the site by clicking this LINK..

bagskart.com packet
About Bagskart.com-
Bagskart.com is India’s leading online retailer of exclusive bags. We offer one of the biggest selection of sports & designer bags by the world’s leading manufacturers like Wenz, etc.
We offer the same product that you’ll find at your neighborhood bag store at a much lower price. Order online with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Our services are fast and efficient and your payment is securely processed by the CCAvenue Gateway. We have a professional and committed customer support team who are always there to attend to your doubts and queries regarding a product or purchase. We welcome your valuable feedback to make shopping a truly memorable experience on Bagskart.com.

well it doesn't contain my bag because I picked it out but it came inside it

bag came bubble wrapped and in cloth packet


My personal experience with bagskart.com-
Ok so here we go.. Well first I would like to tell you that the customer service is very polite and helpful. It contains a chat option also through which you can chat directly with customer care executive and ask your doubts to get them answered immediately. The site is easy to navigate and believe me by seeing the pictures you will love each and every product but since I heard that they are Photoshopped and the color is different (the one in pic and the original that you get), then you have to take care.. Well for me it was nothing like that.. I ordered one bag and it was same as it was shown in the picture.. Plus, I received my product in 2 days time frame. They also have a cash on delivery option which I always opt for with free cancellation service and 14 day return option.. :D With my order I received a return form and a sticker so that the courier company can deliver the same to bagskart office and a discount coupon for my next purchase.. I received my bag in a packet inside which my bag was bubble wrapped and was in perfect condition.. :)

Summing up
Likes :)
* easily navigable site
* nice collection
* fast delivery
* polite customer service
* nice packaging
* cash on delivery available
* international shipping available 

sticker to stick on package if you want to return the product

Dislikes :(
* some may find that the pictures at site and product that they receive are different
* drop off facility available only in major cities

Will I shop with them again?
yes ladies, I found it a great site and I haven't faced any problem so I will buy from them again.. And I will recommend all of you to give it a try once.. :*

Return form

I got this bag.. (pic from site)







2 comments:

shilpi said...

I shopped with bagskart.com too.. everything was good but I received it after 5 days and I'm really impatient... I lost my interest when I received it... :P

Ruchi said...

5 days Are normal shilpi... But Yes I'm also impatient and wait for my product eagerly .. I can understand your situation.. but as soon as I receive the products I love unpacking them as if it's a gift.. :D

Post a Comment